- Italian banks accept parmesan cheese as collateral for loans.
- Buying or selling chewing gum is illegal in Singapore.
- Chad and Romania have identical flags just like Indonesia and Monaco.
- Every house in Bermuda produces it’s own water supply by using rain-catching roofs.
- Between Egypt and Sudan, there is a strip of land that neither country will claim. It is one of the unclaimed regions on Earth.
- Baharin’s government banned Google Earth because it allowed Baharaini citizens to see discrepancies between rich and poor areas.
- Norway has no minimum wage, but it’s McDonald workers make $16 – 24 per hour. (Thats 2.4 lakhs per month).
- In Switzerland it’s LEGAL to download copyrighted material.
- Netherlands is planning to construct glow in the dark road