- Steve Jobs was adopted- He was adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs even though he always says “They (Paul and Clara Jobs) are 1000% my real parents”
- His biological father was Syrian- His fathers name was Abdulfattah Jandali and that basically means that he was also half-Syrian.
- He made the famous game Atari Breakout– He made the game Atari Breakout which I also mentioned in my other post saying that whenever you type “Atari Breakout” in google images this game always comes up.
- He lied to Steve Wozniak- When they made Atari Breakout, Wozniak and Jobs were going to split the pay 50-50. Atari gave Jobs $5000 to do the job. He told Wozniak that he got $700 so Wozniak took home $350 and Steve Jobs went with $4,650
- He never wrote a single line of code during his term at Apple
- He never ate any non vegetarian food except fish and was a Zen Buddhist.
- He threw the prototype of the iPod into an aquarium to prove that there were air bubbles and it could be made slimmer.
- His attention to detail- In January 2008 he called up Google’s vice president of engineering Vic Gundotra saying
So Vic, we have an urgent issue, one that I need addressed right away. I’ve already assigned someone from my team to help you, and I hope you can fix this tomorrow. I’ve been looking at the Google logo on the iPhone and I’m not happy with the icon. The second O in Google doesn’t have the right yellow gradient. It’s just wrong and I’m going to have Greg fix it tomorrow. Is that okay with you?
Once a single mother was late for work because her car broke down. The result? Steve Jobs threw her the keys of his brand new Jaguar.
- He didn’t know about his biological sister, Mona Simpson until she was 25 and she was a famous author.